Procedure of submitting and considering of appeals of customers
We bring to your attention information about the Bank’s work of the consideration of customer complaints
1) Address for correspondence and customer written requests :
Legal address:: «SBERBANK» JSC, 01601, Ukraine, Kiev, st.Vladimirskaya, 46, fax: +38 (044) 247-45-45
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) The list of postal addresses of all bank branches, where services are provided for clients for submitting appeals, is given here
3) Contacts of the Bank for calls:
5595 (free call back service, 24/7);
+380 (44) 354-15-15 (within Ukraine and for international calls, according to standard tariffs, 24/7);
+380 (44) 354-05-05, +380 (50) 607-55-55 (for clients of corporate and small business, 9:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m);
chat -button on the Bank’s website “Contact Us” on the right side of the screen (9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m)
Skype: Sberbank UA (Free call to the Contact Center via Skype, (24/7)
Call from the site (free via the Internet, 24/7)
Viber і Telegram: phone number 380 (50) 3 125 125, must be added to contacts (9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m)
4) In accordance with Article 5 of the Law of Ukraine “On the Appeal of Citizens”, the client’s appeal must indicate the name, surname, patronymic, place of residence of the client, the essence of the issue, comments, suggestions, statements or complaints, whishes or requirements. A written appeal must be signed by the applicant (s) indicating the date. The electronic appeal must also contain the email address, for sending an answer for applicant, or information about other links of communication with him. The use of an electronic digital signature, when sending an electronic appeal, is not required.
5) Clients have the right to send written request by the post and/or e-mail address (clause 1), verbally - when contacting the customer service location (clause 2) and/or by telephone via the Bank’s Contact Center (point 3). Review of appeals from clients is conducted in terms, which is set by current legislation of Ukraine (Law of Ukraine On Appeals by Citizens).
6) The client has the right:
- submit (send) appeals to the Bank, which are related to the activities of the Bank;
- apply to the National Bank of Ukraine, including cases, when the Bank did not gave an answer for an appeal in term, which is set by the legislation of Ukraine for consideration of appeals or received answer did not satisfy the client;
- apply to the court, in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine, for the protection of own rights and interests.
7) Information about the procedure of considering of appeals by the National Bank of Ukraine is available here.
8) Customer has the right to provide appeal/complaint both personally and through an authorized person to all bank branches, where services are rendered to Bank customers.
9) An excerpt from internal bank document that regulates the procedure of consideration of appeals of clients to the Bank is available by reference