Savings certificate on bearer
The savings certificate is a special type of deposit, including properties of a deposit account and security, arranged to bearer. This certificate* is intended for preserving, as well as multiplying funds with a profitability is much higher than on deposits.
We recommend to open the savings certificate for those Clients who wish to:
- receive increased profits;
- fix a rate on all validity period of the certificate;
- be able to transfer the certificate to the third person;
- show a security to partners or other banks as solvency indicator;
- arrange safe custody of the certificate in Bank.
- Format: zero-coupon certificate, securities JSC "SBERBANK".
- Maximum volume: 10 million UAH, 1 million USD, 1 million EUR.
- Minimum volume: 200 thousand UAH, 5 thousand USD, 5 thousand EUR.
- Registration and cancellation of the certificate: only in the offices of the Bank.
- The ability to store in a branch of the Bank: available. Cost of service - accordingly actual tariffs for every certificate.
|APR for period (month)|
- In case of renewal deposit during 30 days after deposit’s end with the 80% sum of previous deposit: +0,5% for UAH, + 0,1% for other currency.
- In case when amoun all client's deposits (include all family members deposits) equal or anymore 1 300 UAH (eq.): + 0,25% for UAH, + 0,1% for other currency.
- Loyalty programs rates not summarize